Merry Christmas


My tree
Originally uploaded by Nikocrash.
It's Christmas! Today Czechs celebrate Christmas! So in just a little bit we will head down to the square for a celebration- a concert and we will pass out hot drinks! And one special thing that I really enjoy here is that in the main cathedral they have a candle that has been lit from a light from Bethlehem and people go and light their candles there and carry them home! It is a neat way to remember where celebrating Christmas got it's start! Even in this very secular nation some how there are still reminders of Jesus! And my thoughts are there at the beginning this year. I find myself kneeling a little lower with the shepherds and the animals and I find I am staring a bit longer at the face of my King! And I am truly thankful for Him and the way that He came to ME exactly where I am at today! May we all realize He is with us just where we are today! Merry Christmas!

No comments: