Back From Africa

I have fallen in love again! My first love is and will always be Czech, but out of all the countries I have been to since first coming to Czech in 1996- this is the first country that has totally caputured my heart! I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to go and see Mauritania and meet the people of the beautiful land! I would write so much about it all- and I hope to put up some more details during Christmas vacation! I really want to share more, but for now I will just upload some pictures for you to see while you await more text! (more of my ramblings!)
Thanks for your prayers and concern! I still need them!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas where ever you find yourself this season! Remember Jesus found the Shepeherds out on the hill and led them to a very familiar place, and He caught the attention of the wise men with the new star that they followed through palaces and to the feet of their King... and Jesus finds us right where we are today and doesn't ask us to change- but after meeting with Jesus there is no way that we can be left unchanged! Enjoy His grace, truth, peace, joy, hope, and love this holiday season!

No comments: